Elins STTN - BATAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Himpunan Mahasiswa Elektronika Instrumentasi STTN - BATAN

PortalPortal  IndeksIndeks  PencarianPencarian  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  Elins-MailElins-Mail  
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin
Vacancy PT Multipolar I_vote_lcapVacancy PT Multipolar I_voting_barVacancy PT Multipolar I_vote_rcap 
THE-DADANG
Vacancy PT Multipolar I_vote_lcapVacancy PT Multipolar I_voting_barVacancy PT Multipolar I_vote_rcap 
detik
Distorsi
anompa
Anigamusuk02
aland5
tjantxiotsun
YudhaKris
arial
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?

Vacancy PT Multipolar

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Admin
Administrateur
Administrateur
Admin

Jumlah posting : 40
Lokasi : Lab. Komp
Prodi - Angkatan : Elins 2007
Registration date : 06.07.08

Vacancy PT Multipolar Empty
PostSubyek: Vacancy PT Multipolar   Vacancy PT Multipolar I_icon_minitimeWed 09 May 2012, 19:29

PT. Multipolar Tbk. (www.multipolar.com) is the first Indonesian IT company to be listed in Jakarta Stock Exchange and Surabaya Stock Exchange – now Indonesia Stock Exchange (stock code MLPL), and attain ISO 9001 certification in Hardware, Software and Professional Services.

We aspire to be an admired company in the region, which delivers high values to the stakeholders through the deployment of the best available information and management technology.

In today IT industry, Virtualization has totally changed the landscape of IT Infrastructure. Many companies have migrated to Virtualized system to reap the benefit of Virtualization. Our customer has gained benefit of Virtualization in operation Excellencies, optimum investment and agility to deliver new products/services.

To support our customer’s growing demand, we invite young talented fresh graduate individuals like you to be developed and be part of our excellent team as:

• Application Developer
- S1/Diploma degree fresh graduate from Informatics Engineering, Electro Engineering, Computer Science or any related discipline.
- Fresh graduates are welcome with GPA min. 2.80.
- Possessing skill in one or more of the following programming languages: C++, Java, ASP.Net, VB.Net, SQL Server.
- Having good analytical skill in application development.
- Having passion in application development.

• Hardware System Engineer
- S1/Diploma degree from Informatics Engineering, Computer Science or any related discipline.
- Familiar with one or more of the following operating systems: Microsoft, Linux, Unix, SUN Solaris, IBM OS/400, IBM OS/390.
- Knowledge of Platform Specific application such as: Vision/Mimix, Compleo, NetIQ will be a great advantage.
- Knowledge of programming/scripting languages: Korn/Bash will be a great advantage.
- Familiar with TCP/IP networking, virtualization technology and storage solution.

• Software Engineer
- S1 Degree from Technique Informatics or any related discipline.
- Having min 2 years working experience is preferable.
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle tools, like Eclipse, Subversion, Bugzilla, Microsoft Studio.
- Advance knowledge in one or more of the following platforms: Microsoft Windows, Linux, AS/400 will be a great advantage.
- Experience with Team development.
- Familiar with one or more of the following programming languages: Java, .Net programming, RPG or Cobol.

• Project Admin
- Min. D3 degree from any discipline.
- Fresh graduates are welcome with GPA min. 3.00.
- Min. TOEFL 450.
- Be able to translate document from Indonesian Language to English Language.

• Accounting
- S1 degree Fresh graduate from accounting.
- Fresh graduates are welcome with GPA min. 3.00.
- Able to use PC spreadsheet and word processing applications.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline.

In Multipolar, human capital development is one of key focuses towards providing the best service to our customers. Our members are always armed with the latest knowledge of their respective target markets, to ensure they are always within the cutting edge of evolving technology.

Please email your CV & Resume to adriana.tobing@multipolar.com atau anastasia.ika@multipolar.com . Only shortlisted candidate will be notified for further process.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
https://elins-sttn.indonesianforum.net

Vacancy PT Multipolar
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
Elins STTN - BATAN :: Umum :: Kesempatan Kerja-
Navigasi: